Friday, October 8, 2010

IT'S TIME!!!!!!

The days leading up to AF's arrival were pure torture. The day I started spotting I literally couldn't breathe. It made me realise the time was almost here. Little did I know that the spotting would continue for another 4days :-(

Finally on Thursday night AF showed. I have never been so happy to see her...EVER!!!!

Saturday, 02 October was our first scan and was supposed to mark the start of our IVF journey. DH and I were up bright and early. The scans start at 7am and are done on a first come first serve basis. I was way to anxious to go and sit there for hours before someone could see to us so I put the pressure on and we managed to get there just before 7.

We went upstairs and put my name on the list, then sat down and waited patiently for my name to be called. The wait wasn't too long and when I finally heard my name I suddenly got major butterflies. DH was allowed to come into the scan room with me (it was his first time), and as we sat there waiting for the doc to arrive it suddenly hit me......"THIS IS REAL".


I was SUPER excited...


No comments:

Post a Comment