Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Crabby and Confused???

Ever since we were told of the delay in our IVF journey, I honestly think I have handled it pretty well. I haven't given it much thought and honestly my plan has been to just go on with life as I did before all this came to pass. I thought it was working well too.
But this morning for some reason I just woke up feeling tired and crabby. DH got the brunt of it and then it was the turn of any and every "idiot" that crossed my path. I was like the devil in-carnate.



Then I got to thinking...

I am seriously clueless. I know nothing about IVF. Granted, we have spoken to the fertility coordinator and we understand the process but I know nothing about the details. What are they actually looking for? What constitutes a "good quality" egg.

I have read IVF blogs and some of the things mentioned I have never even heard of. Now I start to question myself. Am I really ready. Do I need to maybe research it more, or should I just leave well enough alone. Maybe it's best not to know too much. My FS knows what he is doing and what he is looking for and I trust that he will do everything possible to help us get this baby that we so desire.

Ai ai ai, I am so confused...

1 comment:

  1. You know what, I think the less you know the better :) As you say, your FS knows what he is doing and his goal is to get you pregnant!

    There is no such thing as the perfect egg, perfect sperm, perfect IVF cycle.... it could all be perfect and still end in a BFN.

    Don't beat yourself up about not knowing all the ins and outs... just go with the flow :)

    ReplyDelete