Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Purple Bag Club

After we made our first payment we made our way towards the nurses office. All I could think about was the infamous "purple bag". I first heard about it on the Fertilicare website where I chat with other Infertiles and I couldn't wait to have my very own purple bag...LOL

We walked into the office and there they were. Tons of them all over the place. Mine had already been seperated from the rest and was placed on the desk. We sat down and she explained about the anti-biotics and this and that and blah blah blah. My mind was only focused on one thing. The purple bag...and it's contents.

Finally we got to open it and the nurse showed me how to mix all 3 amps of Menopur with the little bit of water. Then it was time to inject myself and once again, I am not sure if it was the adrenalin or the fact that I was so excited to FINALLY be starting, but I just was not as nervous about injecting myself as I thought I would be.

She guided my hands and a minute later we were done. There was no pain as the needle went in, just a little bit of burning as the medication was injected.

For the first time we left Vitalab feeling hopeful and optimistic.

KENAKO.........It's Time!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I do hope this is your time Kuru.

    Can't wait for your update on Saturday.

    Gow follies GROW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kuru, so exciting, best of luck!
    Thinking of u!
    xx

    ReplyDelete