Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The time is near!!!

So, I swallowed my last contraceptive pill last night. I can't believe how fast 18 days went by. I guess it had to do with me not constantly thinking about it. Also helped that I was really busy at work.

Dr V said AF should arrive 2 - 3 days after the last pill so now I wait. I am trying my best not to overthink it but I guess it's always at the back of my mind. Last night I even had a dream about IVF and guess what? At the end there was a POSITIVE result!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

I must say, I think I am doing really well not stressing about it. Just taking it one day at a time.

I am so over this week. I wish Friday would get here already!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Here's to AF arriving very very soon! *Ching Ching*

    A hope and pray this will end in a BFP Kuru!

    xx

    ReplyDelete