Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Verdict!!!

DH and I went to Mcdonalds for coffee and muffins. It was the easiest way to kill time while waiting for the dreaded blood results. I had a deelish chop chip muffin and a yummy Cappucino.

9am...and it was finally time. We arrived back at the Clinic and as instructed went straight back to the nurses rooms to check if the results were back. A nurse, that we had never seen before, asked for my name and told me to take a seat while she checks. Dh and I noticed a real contrast at this point. Vitalab's nurses are either super friendly or quite serious. We definitely prefer friendly.

As we sat and waited I found myself getting extremely tense. I kept thinking there was no way I would be able to handle another delay. And before I could even finish the thought, here comes another nurse around the corner announcing to the world "Mr and Mrs M ...YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!!!"

Those words were like music to my ears. I could see clouds parting and hear angels singing. I wanted to jump up and give her a hug but all I could manage was a spontaneous outburst of tears. I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders. Thank you God...


No comments:

Post a Comment