Monday, June 27, 2011

It wasn't meant to be...

It's taken me over a week to bring myself to write this post. I felt like putting it down here would make it all so real. But I can't put it off any longer.

Last week Monday we got the bad news that one of our eggs was immature and the other fertilised but didn't split.

Both DH and I were very disappointed but I handled it much better than I thought I would at the time. Only afterwards, when I had time to sit and think about it, that's when it really hit home.

I've had some time to think about it and I have made my peace with the situation. We still have options but for now we will take a break and try and enjoy the last few months of the year without any pressure to have a baby.

Just me, DH and Luigi...My little family.

1 comment:

  1. HI Kuru,

    I have been following your blog and am so sorry that the IVF was a bust. I am not @ IVF as yet, but all I can say hang in there and have hope. For as long as we have hope we will have the strenght to carry on. As you say there are still options available and your BFP will be just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete