Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 1

Today is Day 1 of my cycle which means the fun and games are about to start.

I have been taking Lucrin injections since last Thursday (26 May) and tomorrow I add on Fostimon for 2 days. From Sunday it will be Lucrin and the dreaded butt injection (Menonys).

DH has been practicing on his orange, and since Sunday I have allowed him to give me the Lucrin injection so that he can get used to poking a needle into me. He has been doing really well but me, not so much.

Everytime he gets close to my tummy with the needle, I have this fit of hysterical, uncontrollable laughter. He gets so annoyed with me and thankfully it doesn't last long.

Next week Fri will be my first scan. I can't believe how fast things are happening and I just know that this next month is going to be a complete blur. Actually, that might not be a bad thing. Especially during the 2WW...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment