Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 9 Scan Update

It wasn't good...

I have a very thin lining and only ONE follicle.

Needless to say I am devastated. Dr D upped my meds and sent me for more bloods to test my E2 levels.

If the E2 levels are very low and there are no new follicles at our scan on Monday then we will have to cancel this cycle.

That's the end of us and IVF for a long time, maybe even forever.

I feel like IF has defeated me. I would love to remain positive but how can I? Everytime we pick ourselves up we get knocked down again. It's like a vicious cycle.

As miserable as I feel I will try and keep the faith and just pray that Monday will bring a miracle by the grace of God.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Kuru! I know it gets very tired when people tell you you only need one but hold onto that for now! I hope you will get great results from your 2 follies!

    ReplyDelete