Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mothers Day...*Bleh*


So Sunday marks yet another year gone by that I do not get to celebrate Mothers Day in the way that I so long to do so.

What I mean is, as a mummy to a real baby and not just as a furmommy.

My DH, as sweet as he is, buys me something small every year on Mothers Day on behalf of Luigi(our Yorkie boy).





















It is such a such a sweet gesture on his part, but when will he be able to buy a gift and present it to me on behalf of our child? When is it going to be my turn to be a mummy???

Sorry about the pity party for one. It is just really hard around this time of year. I watch our friends and family around us, all these strong, beautiful woman being adored by their children and spoilt rotten by their families. I can't help but feel a little jealous. Not in a nasty way, but in an upset and hurts like hell kinda way.

Guess I am just going to have to be strong and soldier on. Roll on Monday!!!

And just to show there are no hard feelings...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS READING THIS BLOG!!!!!!













2 comments: