Tuesday, March 15, 2011

IVF Meds

I received an sms saying that our meds have arrived at the clinic for our up and coming IVF and that we can come and collect them.

I can't believe it. It's starting to feel so surreal again.

I have butterflies just thinking about starting another cycle of IVF. I'm not sure if I am excited or nervous. Maybe a bit of both?

I love knowing that we at least have a small chance of falling pregnant every time we do In Vitro :-)

Here's to 2011 being our year...Woohooo!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Will have everything crossed for you.

    Are you still doing it in June?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great! hope it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melis. yes, we are going to stick to our plan and start in June.

    Thanks Heather :-)

    ReplyDelete