Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year...A fresh Start!!!

Firstly, let me take this opportunity to wish everyone a blessed New Year...

Day 4 of 2011 and so far it's been great. My 3 week vacation was awesome. Got to spend time on the beach, and at Ushaka Marine World in Durban and had more than enough time with family which was awesome. DH and I had a ball and our relationship is stronger than ever.

We are sticking to our resolution of just forgetting about baby making and enjoying ourselves. It's amazing how much less stressful it is when you're not living your life 2 weeks at a time. We are so much more relaxed and DTD is so much fun again ;-)

Today is my first day back at work and being back here isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I look forward to all the new challenges 2011 will bring with it.



1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I was wondering if you would be interested in the new post I added to my blog, please stop by and have a look

    Thanks - Stefanie over at http://www.lifesjourney-stef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete