Monday, July 26, 2010

Finally...

After what seemed like an eternity, but was in fact 1 month, the 28th of June had finally arrived and I felt like a little girl on her first day of school.

I was a bundle of nerves and wasn't quite sure what to expect. I met DH at home so we could drive to Sandton together.

When we arrived at Vitalab I was very impressed. The place was stylish and clean and everything you want see. We went straight to reception and it was then that I realised that I had forgotten the 9 page Infertility History Form that was e-mailed to me and that I had already printed and completed. We had to grab another one and sit down to fill it in. I was actually kinda glad because we were about 15min early and by having to do this again it took our minds off what was to come.


3pm Roll on...












Dr J...

It was time to meet Dr J and we were shown to his office. We walked in and it was a typical Dr's office with a view of the street below, lots of books and what I think were a few fertility idols...LOL

Dr J was amazing from the word go. He is super relaxed and funny, and he just casually chatted about the information on the form he had been handed. I was then taken for my internal check up while DH waited in his office. When I returned we chatted about what he had found.

The results were not what were expected...

No comments:

Post a Comment